"CMAS One Star Diver"
CMAS 1 Star Diver training program (Confederation Mondiale des Activites Subaquatiques – World Underwater Federation) entry-level program. Candidates who successfully complete this course, become a member of a certified diving industry.
Course Structure and Standards:
CMAS 1 Star Diver course; narrated class work, pool training (optional) and consists of three main parts to the open sea dives.
Class work, diving history, basic information about underwater diving techniques, diving equipment, diving physics, diving, health, safe diving practices, and diving is subject to planning. Participants who successfully complete the final exam at the end of class work will have completed this part of the course.
Limited training in the pool or in the sea water (the pool that would foster conditions) are carried out. Candidate able to have new skills in swimming pool environment before underwater dives. Open water dives at depths ranging from 6-18 meters is performed. Candidates limited water education and more skills acquired and completed their education improves wit 4 open water dives. Candidates limited water training and open water dives after fulfilling all the performance requirements are entitled to receive the internationally recognized CMAS 1 Star Diver certification.
- Be at least 14 years of age (18 years of age shall permit a minor under the parent.)
- Having adequate statement prepared by the Federation of proficiency in swimming, diving there is no obstacle on having signed the declaration and to submit the health declaration form High school diploma or equivalent education to become certified.
CMAS 1 Star Diver performance-based training program. Course duration may vary depending on the performance of the participants. The main objective is to enable the highest performance of the participants.
"CMAS Two Stars Diver"
The open sea diver diving experience. 2 star diver, with at least two star diver, dive up to 30 meters. 2 stars at least 3 stars under the age of 18 divers led by diver dive up to 24 meters. 2 stars divers over 18 years for the purpose of training, audit and supervision of the instructor divers can dive up to 42 meters.
Course Structure and Standards:
Grade 2 Star Diver course is divided into two separate workshops, and open water dives.
Here are the main topics in the course;
* Executive Course
* History of Free diving
* Diving Equipment
* SCUBA Equipment
* Scuba Diving Technique
* Diving Diving Diseases and Health recovery
* Dive Planning
* First aid
* Diving Physics
* Dive Tables
* Special Diving Techniques
* Natural and compass navigation
* Underwater Life and Marine Life
- Have completed 15 years of age (18 years of age shall permit a minor under the parent.)
- There is no obstacle to dive on having been prepared by the Federation signed the declaration and to submit the health declaration form.
- To have a primary school diploma or equivalent education certificate,
- 1 star diver certificate or an equivalent document approved by the Federation must be taken,
- 1 star diver after receiving at least two open water dives diving is done to document the registry.
CMAS Three Stars Diver"
The lead diver able to use skills at different levels. His dive group leadership authority and the responsibility to ensure safe diving standards to make diving.
Most dive up to 30 meters. For training purposes, the trainer of divers can dive under the supervision of 42 meters. Three star diver course, you gain the knowledge to lead a group at every stage of the dive is planned to Course Structure and Standards:
CMAS 3 Star Diver course grade is divided into two separate workshops, and open water dives.
Here are the main topics in the course.
* Physical Preparation
* Preparation of intellectual
* Preparation equipment
* Planning and Organization
* Stress Causes and Prevention Methods
* First Aid Supplies and Techniques
* Accident Response
* Equipment Repair and Maintenance
* Using compressor
* Small Boat Operation
* Diving Leadership
* Boat Organization
* Emergency Administration
* Recovery Skills
* Academic Training Basics
- Be at least 18 years of age,
- There is no obstacle on having been prepared by the Federation of diving specialist on health declaration and to submit the notification form,
- To be at least high school graduate or equivalent,
- 2 star diver certificate or an equivalent document approved by the Federation must be taken,
- At least forty dive logs in document registry,
- At least four months have passed from the date of the 2 Star certificate